All right, yeah...I know this is a Vita game, but there's been some method to extract from it apparently. Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, is a Vita game that has a specific model I need. Nagito Komaeda, or, as he's known in this game, 'The Servant'. I really need this model if at all possible...
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - by Carpaccio - 09-08-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - by Skyla Doragono - 09-08-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - by Carpaccio - 09-09-2016, 02:31 AM
RE: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - by Skyla Doragono - 09-09-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - by Kendotlibero - 12-28-2016, 01:30 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

