Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear
Pretty sure you will throw it in the bin at some point. Especially when you get in one of these dungeons which require a lot of trying around and nearly every second a random encounter jumps in your face.

I gave up when I entered the House of Black Stone with all these platforms floating around. Too many strong enemies which drain your resources way too much. From then on I relied on cheats, otherwise I wouldn't have played any further.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
re - by puggsoy - 06-15-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear - by Davy Jones - 09-08-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)