Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Do you need a hand?
#1
Ok so I've been in the mood to draw lately, particularity hands. I discover that they aren't so hard to draw if you stare at your own hands and how they move every once in a while. Since it is only a sketch I could like some critique on it and Yes it has no fingernails. I'll have to add them later.

[Image: scan-2.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Do you need a hand? - by Maxpphire - 01-19-2009, 05:58 PM
RE: Do you need a hand? - by triptych - 01-19-2009, 06:04 PM
RE: Do you need a hand? - by Chutzpar - 01-19-2009, 06:09 PM
RE: Do you need a hand? - by Maxpphire - 01-19-2009, 06:18 PM
RE: Do you need a hand? - by andrio - 01-20-2009, 02:25 AM
RE: Do you need a hand? - by Maxpphire - 01-20-2009, 03:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)