Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
#89
What I'm worried about with Feud is this:

What happens if I had released it and it became really popular, like games like Pokemon Uranium and AM2R? Nintendo and others WOULD have noticed. Feud was going to be the first 3D Smash fangame and a fan-sequel to Smash Wii U. I was going to make it bigger than SSB Wii U, the game they just released 2 years ago.

I know Crusade is popular like hell, and hasn't been taken down, but as I mentioned, I reused official assets like models and music.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: PLEASE LOCK: CANCELLED in favour of original material. - by Kold-Virus - 08-27-2016, 12:10 PM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)