Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania
#27
(IGN ratings mean nothing to me)

The game is good. I liked Generations just as much as Colors, though in case of Generations, I care more about the trivia and music than the game itself. Project 2017 looks like another game that's fun to play through once and then just listening to its soundtrack for forever, while Sonic Mania is a game I'll play though more than once, like I do Sonic 3 & Knuckles, while listening to its soundtrack for forever. (I fucking love Studiopolis Zone's theme)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 07-22-2016, 09:35 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 07-22-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 07-22-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Ton - 07-23-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by NICKtendo DS - 08-20-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 08-20-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 08-20-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 10-26-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Koh - 10-27-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 05-16-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 05-24-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 06-05-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: rev up the sonic cycle: Sonic Mania - by Gors - 08-31-2017, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)