Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Asking for help for a project again.
#1
Eh? It's me again. A while ago, I made a topic showing off some sprites for a project known as Tamer's Network, which can be found here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?thr...st-1054534

As well, my old sprites for the project can be found here: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-28493.html

Unfortunately, we are still short on spriters, myself still being the only monster spriter. I've also lacked the motivation to continue working on sprites, as it's kind of intimidating being the only spriter in a project. If I could get someone else to help work on the project, it might help motivate me to continue working on sprites for it.


Messages In This Thread
Asking for help for a project again. - by Benny The Miraj - 08-02-2016, 09:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)