Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Klonoa 2 Models?
#1
I'm sure this has been requested a long time ago before, But I've seen some people supposedly get hold of these models somehow, I've used scripts from online to try and convert the model files but they end up all broken to the point they aren't recconizable at all: http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/Klonoa...a%27s+Veil
By I mean people somehow actually obtaining models is I've seen a few of them ported to MikuMikuDance, Surprisingly all in tact.
[Image: mmd_all_my_klonoa_models_by_roxas_and_kl...5tpteu.png]
So I'm wondering... Anybody happen to have obtained the models themselves from ripping? If they are still pending, I can kinda understand of course.


Messages In This Thread
Klonoa 2 Models? - by SuperMario123311 - 07-29-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Klonoa 2 Models? - by OS-PRIME - 07-30-2016, 11:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)