Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Klonoa Lunatea's Veil models
#2
We had a somewhat fruitless discussion about this earlier. See this thread and this thread.
Apparently the 3D ripper method works, but you must fix it (somehow?) according to Vincentmrl's analysis.
Quote:UPDATE: I Think I finally found out how to fix the superdeformed model. The infinitely long parts in the 3dvia ripped model, are only the cel shading, because the real model inside the cel shading is "flat". I just got 3dsmax 2013 with student license and I can fix the model like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-uXeXjut...r_embedded#!
So I guess I finally found how to rip. Only problem is I have to re UV everything but I don't really care. It's easy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Klonoa Lunatea's Veil models - by OS-PRIME - 07-28-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Klonoa Lunatea's Veil models - by Raccoon Sam - 07-28-2016, 06:24 AM
RE: Klonoa Lunatea's Veil models - by OS-PRIME - 07-28-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: Klonoa Lunatea's Veil models - by Pingus! - 07-28-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Klonoa Lunatea's Veil models - by OS-PRIME - 07-28-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Klonoa Lunatea's Veil models - by OS-PRIME - 07-29-2016, 03:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)