Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Struggle's Struggling Struggleton Gallery
Hey it never occurred to me, but doesn't Teddie's human form appear at some point in Persona Q? I remember there was concept art of it stylized for the game. I could have sworn I saw a screenshot at some point too...I'm not sure though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by eureka - 11-13-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by eureka - 11-14-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by eureka - 11-14-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by Mystie - 11-14-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by Kold-Virus - 11-16-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by Mystie - 12-10-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Super Mario Galaxy! [Models!] - by Kold-Virus - 12-10-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - by TGE - 05-02-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - by TGE - 05-10-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: A TrueStruggle's Gallery [Sprites!] - by TGE - 05-19-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Struggle's Struggling Struggleton Gallery - by Carpaccio - 07-22-2016, 08:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)