Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Fighter's Resource [Program] (Updated 4/26/17)
I've updated the kick I was talking about in the Chris2Balls thread, so hopefully that should be covered. I found the surprise at the end of the arcade game, that was pretty cool Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by NICKtendo DS - 05-21-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-21-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-22-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by Iocus - 05-22-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition - by TomGuycott - 05-23-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: TFR: Not So Turbo Edition [Program] (Updated 7-14-16) - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 07-22-2016, 12:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)