Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

i'm a sad individual so here are my not good sprites
#28
(07-20-2016, 07:57 AM)Gors Wrote: i dont really like the readability in this sprite

it doesn't read well as walk, just some clusters flipping over

you should try cleaning things up a little

yeah, i definitely need more experience with walk cycles. I mostly just go with the two-frame twitchy walk like in Link's GB sprites lol. thanks for the input!  Thumbs Up

[spoiler="If you don't like seeing anime-inspired proportions and aesthetics, I recommend you move on to the next thread or look at my other sprites."]
[Image: 12_by_jiyako-daaw0op.gif] [Image: 13_by_jiyako-daaw0ok.gif]

(and her actual outfit below)

[Image: 14_by_jiyako-daaw3hx.gif] [Image: 15_by_jiyako-daaw3hu.gif]

With and without diffusion. This is one of my furry trash characters, but I'm pretty proud of this sprite, so please keep the critique relevant to the sprite and not to the way I designed her.
[/spoiler]

Speaking of which, I'm curious to know what the general opinion of diffusion is (From a pixel artist's perspective, of course). I personally think it makes the sprites look more interesting if they're just a random drawing like what I just posted above, but I can understand if it makes in-game sprites look blurry and messy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 12-28-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 12-28-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: girly sprites - by SmithyGCN - 12-29-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: girly sprites - by DarkGrievous7145 - 12-29-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 12-29-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: girly sprites - by Gors - 12-29-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 12-30-2015, 04:43 AM
RE: girly sprites - by Gors - 12-30-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: girly sprites - by DarkGrievous7145 - 12-30-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 12-30-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: girly sprites - by DarkGrievous7145 - 12-30-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 02-04-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: girly sprites - by -Ash- - 02-07-2016, 02:55 AM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 02-07-2016, 06:25 PM
RE: girly sprites - by DarkGrievous7145 - 02-08-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: girly sprites - by The KKM - 04-17-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: girly sprites - by miyabi95_ - 04-27-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: i'm a sad individual so here are my not good sprites - by miyabi95_ - 07-20-2016, 08:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)