07-18-2016, 12:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 10:41 AM by DarkGrievous7145.
Edit Reason: me and missing words...
)
I'm gonna have to see if i can play it from somewhere else
I have been 100% unable to actually USE the nick website for many months, now
edit:
assuming this is same game:
http://f5game.net/game/play-tmnt-vs-pr-u...clash.html
(there's a hell of a lot going on it'd be stupid to suggest otherwise...)
Umm, you're gonna need to run an HTTP logger/debugger
There's a single main .swf and SEVERAL XML-formatted configuration files, png images, and mp3 audio files, also a few other formats, but primarily those three.
You may want to wipe the browser cache and then run something like Fiddler
this is everything i've got
(some of these aren't to do with the game, but the site I found it, I can't be bothered to sort them)
I don't have the disk space to dedicate to another game like this, and it also lags like hell on this computer.
I also suck at fighting games
It may be far more productive to have someone try to find its main asset list, and attempt to make a program to download the entire game in one go. I guarantee if you try it the typical way of ripping a game like this, it'll be a while. And depending if anything only shows-up once, you may miss it.
[spoiler]
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...flash1.swf
http://s.ytimg.com:443
http://ocsp.digicert.com/
http://www.adblockanalytics.com:443
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...be1276af9c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9a4b494446
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...08d0553da8
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a61fb67437
http://stats.g.doubleclick.net:443
http://www.facebook.com:443
http://www.googleapis.com:443
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ff8450343b
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...1fcb2350d8
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9a8cbc2d60
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...6e62f29d4c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ad17fc7d22
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...712e600290
http://ssl.gstatic.com:443
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...89dbffde0f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f6af8ce563
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...e5178367fb
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...fa2ec4ee21
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...db0629c579
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a87e344f8a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9a4eb9db45
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...04c5cd6ab6
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...126f581757
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...55d8776839
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...3c3536ff2f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...052bfd4e55
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ae17009802
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...6d1736f431
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ff9ea9439e
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...08aa420dc5
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...fcf99a3766
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...813e3df728
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...e67c5039e7
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ce709f8ebc
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...17f4ea6799
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...8196a62003
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...b520edc06a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...307abc7e58
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f58e2eee7c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...5f5d2703d4
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...39392a7131
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...3eb4b19041
http://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/star...ropR_3.png
http://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/star...rite_3.png
http://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/star...rder_3.gif
http://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/star...ropB_3.png
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/favicon.ico
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/favicon.ico
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...7347aa5e6a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9e3928b833
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...1b2e651e02
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...16a7522c94
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9035b47c20
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...7fcf7d69f4
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ef99681db7
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a4de6695a9
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...16207de478
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...0be1305e20
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a7d59dd021
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...5fdc29ca21
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...2643415ebb
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a1e42ea44a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...7417a0ab25
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...8c266faef3
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...5573309792
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...05cd8e494f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...463456dd8f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...03403f1044
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...1d002dbf94
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...4df5f6e113
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...3f036394b7
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f81e2f6388
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a6b1d9d32e
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...6161a37666
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...374e44dfcb
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...6ec30cca93
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...925de01559
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...c478fa1fab
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...fa8989122e
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...06dcf7dc6a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...535a11ea42
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...61e4531bf2
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...225caa790f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...c933aa7371
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...fe6a9c30c8
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...79cd1965c0
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ad7ca1ae6d
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...e47230480a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9a4b494446
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ee518b382b
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...c05caba044
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ae0d7521bc
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...0c2a0ffedc
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f87e4a61f6
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...4854dff941
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...b3314f7601
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...eb7eb47413
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f7b9fd0cd6
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...10b9cdcb86
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f40551bbe9
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...71ca2c4b91
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...938cf26f58
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...2ec761c414
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...308d1ffa8f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...e2b89c4dff
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...07b95bd13e
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...bd3ac3421b
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...979d5785f5
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...35bd2ec0dd
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...fa09436f3c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...32068968f5
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...162495a27c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...263b2b8a40
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...0c7b97c7bb
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...3613e1855c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ee875683fd
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...2ece4a23ef
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...63a08d05d7
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f1621ac9c2
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a046272ac7
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...0ab6ca36b5
[/spoiler]
good luck!
I have been 100% unable to actually USE the nick website for many months, now
edit:
assuming this is same game:
http://f5game.net/game/play-tmnt-vs-pr-u...clash.html
(there's a hell of a lot going on it'd be stupid to suggest otherwise...)
Umm, you're gonna need to run an HTTP logger/debugger
There's a single main .swf and SEVERAL XML-formatted configuration files, png images, and mp3 audio files, also a few other formats, but primarily those three.
You may want to wipe the browser cache and then run something like Fiddler
this is everything i've got
(some of these aren't to do with the game, but the site I found it, I can't be bothered to sort them)
I don't have the disk space to dedicate to another game like this, and it also lags like hell on this computer.
I also suck at fighting games
It may be far more productive to have someone try to find its main asset list, and attempt to make a program to download the entire game in one go. I guarantee if you try it the typical way of ripping a game like this, it'll be a while. And depending if anything only shows-up once, you may miss it.
[spoiler]
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...flash1.swf
http://s.ytimg.com:443
http://ocsp.digicert.com/
http://www.adblockanalytics.com:443
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...be1276af9c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9a4b494446
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...08d0553da8
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a61fb67437
http://stats.g.doubleclick.net:443
http://www.facebook.com:443
http://www.googleapis.com:443
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ff8450343b
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...1fcb2350d8
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9a8cbc2d60
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...6e62f29d4c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ad17fc7d22
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...712e600290
http://ssl.gstatic.com:443
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...89dbffde0f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f6af8ce563
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...e5178367fb
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...fa2ec4ee21
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...db0629c579
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a87e344f8a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9a4eb9db45
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...04c5cd6ab6
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...126f581757
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...55d8776839
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...3c3536ff2f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...052bfd4e55
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ae17009802
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...6d1736f431
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ff9ea9439e
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...08aa420dc5
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...fcf99a3766
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...813e3df728
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...e67c5039e7
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ce709f8ebc
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...17f4ea6799
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...8196a62003
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...b520edc06a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...307abc7e58
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f58e2eee7c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...5f5d2703d4
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...39392a7131
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...3eb4b19041
http://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/star...ropR_3.png
http://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/star...rite_3.png
http://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/star...rder_3.gif
http://ssl.gstatic.com/s2/oz/images/star...ropB_3.png
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/favicon.ico
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/favicon.ico
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...7347aa5e6a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9e3928b833
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...1b2e651e02
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...16a7522c94
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9035b47c20
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...7fcf7d69f4
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ef99681db7
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a4de6695a9
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...16207de478
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...0be1305e20
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a7d59dd021
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...5fdc29ca21
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...2643415ebb
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a1e42ea44a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...7417a0ab25
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...8c266faef3
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...5573309792
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...05cd8e494f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...463456dd8f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...03403f1044
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...1d002dbf94
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...4df5f6e113
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...3f036394b7
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f81e2f6388
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a6b1d9d32e
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...6161a37666
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...374e44dfcb
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...6ec30cca93
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...925de01559
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...c478fa1fab
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...fa8989122e
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...06dcf7dc6a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...535a11ea42
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...61e4531bf2
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...225caa790f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...c933aa7371
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...fe6a9c30c8
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...79cd1965c0
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ad7ca1ae6d
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...e47230480a
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...9a4b494446
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ee518b382b
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...c05caba044
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ae0d7521bc
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...0c2a0ffedc
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f87e4a61f6
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...4854dff941
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...b3314f7601
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...eb7eb47413
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f7b9fd0cd6
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...10b9cdcb86
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f40551bbe9
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...71ca2c4b91
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...938cf26f58
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...2ec761c414
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...308d1ffa8f
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...e2b89c4dff
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...07b95bd13e
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...bd3ac3421b
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...979d5785f5
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...35bd2ec0dd
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...fa09436f3c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...32068968f5
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...162495a27c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...263b2b8a40
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...0c7b97c7bb
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...3613e1855c
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...ee875683fd
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...2ece4a23ef
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...63a08d05d7
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...f1621ac9c2
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...a046272ac7
http://cdn.flash.games235.com/gf/publish...0ab6ca36b5
[/spoiler]
good luck!
