Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Skype Emoticons
#1
Hi, I'd like to have Skype's animated emotes available in gif format but they seem to be locked deep within the program itself and don't seem to be available anywhere on the internet.

The really old emotes from many versions ago are online but I want the more current ones.
To my knowledge, all of Skype's graphical assets are locked inside the "SkypeResources.dll" file, which I've uploaded here:
https://mega.nz/#!FN0DVJba!zqjCV6eSimjOC...Ug9vcy5xjQ

Can anyone take a crack at this for me, please?

Thanks!


Messages In This Thread
Skype Emoticons - by Vipershark - 07-15-2016, 11:05 AM
RE: Skype Emoticons - by DarkGrievous7145 - 07-15-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Skype Emoticons - by DarkGrievous7145 - 07-15-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Skype Emoticons - by Vipershark - 07-15-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Skype Emoticons - by DarkGrievous7145 - 07-15-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Skype Emoticons - by Vipershark - 07-16-2016, 03:57 AM
RE: Skype Emoticons - by DarkGrievous7145 - 07-16-2016, 09:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)