Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shoujo FamiFighter (Localized name: Adorable Entertainment System Showdown)
#25
(07-13-2016, 03:34 AM)iyenal Wrote: The game will simulate the same hardware limitations of the NES ?
I suggest you to add more frames to the run animation for fluidity. And add more realism to the physics (speed curves, collisions reactions).

Limitations will be simulated. It'll play as if it were an actual NES game, so I'll keep things crisp but still rather primitive and simple. In other words, animations will be pretty choppy as they were in their game of origin, but it's my way of keeping it authentic.

With that said I am going to fix the physics in the next update, because what I have now is pretty buggy. lol
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Shoujo FamiFighter - by Kosheh - 04-25-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Shoujo FamiFighter - by miyabi95_ - 04-25-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Shoujo FamiFighter - by miyabi95_ - 04-25-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Shoujo FamiFighter (Localized name: Adorable Entertainment System Showdown) - by miyabi95_ - 07-13-2016, 03:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)