Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Avast being intrusive
#4
I had to deal with something similar for a Firefox addon that installed with another one I installed. I used Google to figure out how to get rid of the addon I didn't want. I'll go one step further and give you a bit more advice. Get a registry cleaner and run it after you manage to remove it just so you get it off your registry along with any other potential registry issues. I use Wise Registry Cleaner for tidying up my registry. Word of advice: it can clean your recently used list, so you may want to review what it detects before deciding what you want it to clean up.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Avast being intrusive - by psychospacecow - 07-12-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Avast being intrusive - by Petie - 07-12-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: Avast being intrusive - by Kosheh - 07-18-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: Avast being intrusive - by DarkGrievous7145 - 07-12-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: Avast being intrusive - by Jinzo-Advance - 07-12-2016, 08:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)