Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Street Fighter V Ripping Project
#11
(07-04-2016, 09:18 PM)Tiberious Wrote: Hmmm... okay then. What's your flow for extracting the models? I figure if you can't, I've got the game, so I should be able to get the model myself.

First, you have to extract the game's files using QuickBMS. Script at http://aluigi.altervista.org/bms/unreal_...ment_4.bms. Then, use uModel to view the files: http://gildor.org/projects/umodel

After opening uModel, select the version of Unreal Engine manually, and choose Unreal Engine v4.07. This is because the files don't have version information in them. And finally, select your model.

Texture fixing is MUCH HARDER. I can't exactly remember how to do it, so I'll figure it out when I get back to the US.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Street Fighter V Ripping Project - by nobody231 - 03-11-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Street Fighter V Ripping Project - by Ton - 03-11-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Street Fighter V Ripping Project - by nobody231 - 07-06-2016, 06:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)