Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase
(07-05-2016, 05:29 PM)Anex Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 03:09 PM)Modelfan100 Wrote: Are you gonna do all the dialogue for dream drop distance yet?
I already uploaded basically everything. They're just waiting to be accepted onto TSOR, so you're going to have to wait. Have some patience, geez. RTB, if you're interested, on my Suggestions thread for things I should rip I have a mega folder of the remaining sounds I couldn't organize, so if you wanna help out this guy, you can grab those there if need-be :p.

but that's not all of them. Migueligero has all of them on his youtube channel. Here's the link for you Anex: https://www.youtube.com/user/Migueligero/videos
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Talking Bush's Sounds Showcase - by Modelfan100 - 07-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Overwatch Voice Clips for Echo - by GameBoy2936 - 05-20-2020, 07:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)