Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

...ms sprites....
#6
(01-18-2009, 07:42 PM)Spartan92 Wrote: These are rips right??

Yeah, they're ripped enemies from Maplestory.

Oh how I loathe Maplestory... beats me as to why I still play it. >_>

They're alright rips. I'm curious as to how you got them though... like, with the effects and stuff separate... I'm thinking you just ripped them straight off of BannedStory, the Maplestory character/mob simulator. =/


Messages In This Thread
...ms sprites.... - by shadow the pikmen - 01-18-2009, 05:14 PM
RE: ...ms sprites.... - by starboysa - 01-18-2009, 07:04 PM
RE: ...ms sprites.... - by Chdonga - 01-18-2009, 07:08 PM
RE: ...ms sprites.... - by Seth - 01-18-2009, 07:09 PM
RE: ...ms sprites.... - by King of Bad Posters - 01-18-2009, 07:42 PM
RE: ...ms sprites.... - by Zanryu - 01-18-2009, 07:56 PM
RE: ...ms sprites.... - by Vipershark - 01-18-2009, 11:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)