Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

2 Souls' Tale (An 8-bit Metroidvania Adventure!)[[HELP WANTED]]
Yeah, it's a lot like Faxanadu. As for the photos, I was originally planning on making pixel art of whatever you photograph, but, then I decided I was doing a lot already.
Abilities in this game range from new attacks to exploratory skills. Like a rocket jump or a mattock that demolishes stone walls for exploratory. Yeah, I get what you mean about environments. There are some bumps and hills and valleys in the environments, but nothing too out of the ordinary.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Kami - 08-31-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Ton - 09-03-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Koh - 09-15-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Boo - 12-30-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (An 8-bit Metroidvania Adventure!)[[HELP WANTED]] - by SmithyGCN - 07-02-2016, 04:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)