Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello I'm Gors
#12
i didn't mean to sound passive-aggrassive, my bad

but idk I kinda *had* hopes of when coming back, things would be a little better... but it's just the same thing. Are there no projects or any cool thing going on?

I mean tFR is still having some progress thanks to the work of many people but you can't deny things are not the same.

But alas this is not the place to discuss forum health, I'm glad to see you again my broski. Tis' a humble home, but it is my home after all
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Hiynastrike - 07-01-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Shade - 07-01-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by TomGuycott - 07-01-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Garamonde - 07-01-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Dazz - 07-01-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Kosheh - 07-01-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by sutinoer - 07-01-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Dazz - 07-01-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Pingus! - 07-01-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Joxon - 07-01-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Petie - 07-01-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Petie - 07-01-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Rhyme - 07-03-2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by DarkGrievous7145 - 07-08-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-14-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Kosheh - 07-14-2016, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)