Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello I'm Gors
#8
Hey Gors, it's nice to have you back and all but uh... I don't know how you obtained your previous moderator position in being unbanned.

When you left we obviously adjusted to you not being around, and now that you're back, you don't seem to be setting a great example of upholding the rules that staff are supposed to. You're a cool guy, and a friend, but you understand where I'm coming from I'm sure.

I've added you to the retired staff post. Please remember that even though you were an admin and staff previously, you still have to abide by rules, just like the current staff do.

Love you bro.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Hiynastrike - 07-01-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Shade - 07-01-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by TomGuycott - 07-01-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Garamonde - 07-01-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Dazz - 07-01-2016, 03:05 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Kosheh - 07-01-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by sutinoer - 07-01-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Dazz - 07-01-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Pingus! - 07-01-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Joxon - 07-01-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Petie - 07-01-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-01-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Petie - 07-01-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Rhyme - 07-03-2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by DarkGrievous7145 - 07-08-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Gors - 07-14-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: Hello I'm Gors - by Kosheh - 07-14-2016, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)