Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Sonic 3 Sprite
#6
(06-30-2016, 08:52 PM)AkumaTh Wrote: I swear I saw the sprite before without all the extra quills. But I can't find where.

Either way, I do have a feeling you edited the original pixel art to make this. The shading on the extra quills don't match most of the body.
From this scene of Advance 2:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

As they're saying, this is all pretty messy. But you'll learn soon enough that spriting is more than just sloppily pasting things together. Beginning spriters like yourself tend to get put off by critique that is "harsh," but just keep in mind that critique is meant to help, even if it comes off in a seemingly negative manner (there are exceptions though, critique is not the same as being a downright jerk).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Sonic 3 Sprite - by Kelvin - 06-29-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Super Sonic 3 Sprite - by Kelvin - 06-30-2016, 08:44 AM
RE: Super Sonic 3 Sprite - by AkumaTh - 06-30-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Super Sonic 3 Sprite - by miyabi95_ - 06-30-2016, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)