Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Adventure™ (a Mario & Sonic thing)
#2
Is this your first animation? If it's not, then how long have you been animating for?

Anyway, from what I've seen, it's an alright animation (especially for a beginner); however, since I'm an animator, you have plenty of room for improvement. One thing I've noticed right off the bat is how stiff the movement is. If you'd bend a lot more of the body and exaggerated the actions a bit more, then it'll give this animation a big step in the right direction.

I have more advice I could give you, but I'll only go into depth if you want critique.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Adventure™ (a Mario & Sonic thing) - by Xiron - 06-30-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Adventure™ (a Mario & Sonic thing) - by E-Man - 06-30-2016, 02:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)