Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Why did you change your VGR identity? (Ver. 2)
I changed my ava a couple of days ago. I added a Dropbox link to Princess Fantasy Catventure in my sig, because sandbox.yoyogames no longer exists. For some reason, the links now go straight to downloading the game. They're just Game Maker .exe files. PFC is zipped and includes a Read Me.

I added PFC to my sig, because I started making Princess as a fighter for The Fighters Resource. I want to have my game available to at least you guys, in case you're curious about Princess' origins.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did you change your VGR identity? (Ver. 2) - by NICKtendo DS - 06-29-2016, 07:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)