Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Null-Z's collection
#1
Here, I'll post what I've done so far and what I will do for Critique. 

let's start with these....
[spoiler]
Text Test.
[Image: null_text_test_by_null_z-da6134e.png]
and Idle animation for a female character
.[Image: prism_idle_by_null_z-da1nuxt.gif]
A running animation for a female character.
[Image: prism_run_by_null_z-da5rwf8.gif]
Last but not least, some special attack animations.
[Image: obsidian_impact_by_null_z-da3b3jl.gif][Image: eruption_animation_by_null_z-d9zhvad.gif] [/spoiler]

thank you!

Here's a comparison between the first time I sprited and the most recent time, (newest is on the left oldest on the right.)
[Image: null_sprite_compare_by_null_z-da7db6m.png]

any idea how I can make it better?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 06-26-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by miyabi95_ - 06-28-2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by AkumaTh - 06-29-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 06-30-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Gors - 07-03-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 07-04-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Gors - 07-04-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Asith - 07-10-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 07-19-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 07-20-2016, 08:53 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 08-05-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 12-13-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Cloud6625 - 12-13-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 12-13-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 12-13-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Filler - 12-13-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 12-29-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Null-Z's collection - by Null-Z - 01-10-2017, 11:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)