Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TheMario360 (Playable character) (?)
#91
(06-25-2016, 11:48 PM)TheMario360 Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 11:23 PM)TheShyGuy Wrote: What did you use as a reference? Could you tell us about his personality so we know what you're aiming for?

I used myself as reference. I do that a lot.

So as far as his personality goes:

He's calm, collected and rather friendly. He also enjoys making comics.

(Not the best, I know, but for a physical example, here's this page I made for my comic's second anniversary)
For ideas, here's a character who's a mangaka:
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
And here's his power:
Heaven's Door Stand

You can really let yourself go when it comes to being a cartoonist/creator: Thomas and Zachary could help you, you could be assisted by your characters, use drawing/cartoon relevant actions for your moveset. Or pertain to your username or fandoms.
Basically, don't be afraid of standing out. I have the impression your OC is quite neutral/bland, maybe it's due to shyness, but yeah... Have fun being this character, being you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMario360 (Playable character) (?) - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 06-26-2016, 09:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)