Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread
#91
Got to see significant chunks of the final episode of Person of Interest

Too bad I'm ages behind that series, also.

What does everyone think of the AMC original tv series?
My dad likes Hell on Wheels, so do I, but since I wasn't following it from the beginning, I couldn't be bothered to keep up with it after getting interested.
I liked Halt and Catch Fire, but failed to keep up with it at the very start. Seen two episodes
Always wanted to see the entirety, but have seen an ENORMOUS total of 1 Breaking Bad episode

Really, I can't think of many of these I don't like, it just boils down to personal motivation and time constraints or schedule conflicts.

Now, I need to sleep ~1 hour 30 minutes ago...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-16-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-16-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-26-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-30-2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Koh - 05-30-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by DarkGrievous7145 - 06-22-2016, 03:35 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Gors - 07-22-2016, 07:46 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Virt - 01-08-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Gors - 05-22-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Ton - 11-06-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Television Show/Cartoon/etc. Thread - by Ton - 01-17-2019, 09:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)