Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Deleting my own threads won't work
#3
Looks like I just made things worse then. What happened was that this thread was the original thread I made. After I found out this wasn't the right forum for my question, I recreated the thread in its appropriate forum and rewrote this to what it is right now. Couldn't a mod delete this thread to make the situation better?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Deleting my own threads won't work - by L0Z741 - 06-17-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Deleting my own threads won't work - by Shade - 06-17-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: Deleting my own threads won't work - by L0Z741 - 06-17-2016, 10:04 PM
RE: Deleting my own threads won't work - by Petie - 06-17-2016, 10:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)