06-17-2016, 09:31 AM
Ooof... I've got a lot of consoles from the Mega Drive being my first to the 360 being my last (got it after the Vita/Wii U). It is easier to name consoles that I don't have such as the Jaguar, 3DO, Saturn (most high profile of the lot), Neo Geo, Wii and the recent consoles. I also don't have any games for the NES.
When I was younger, I was lucky enough to have nearly a console every year since cycles were much shorter. Even got some consoles on launch such as the GBA, Gamecube and the DS. Then I had a break due to being bitter with the PS2 domination so I kept with the handhelds, then bounced back 4 years ago with the PS3 and did a bit of catching up.
As for my most played game, hmm... I've played a lot of Sonic 1 & 2 throughout my lifetime on various consoles, Burnout Legends/Burnout Paradise I both played for months, Super Smash Bros. Melee was my most played GC title and played the GTA/Gran Turismo series heavily due to their content.
For the most played games by console though whether by length or times: [spoiler]
Master System - Sonic 1/2
Mega Drive - Sonic 1/2, Castle of Illusion, Micro Machines 96
GBC - Super Mario Land 1/2, Pokemon Blue, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
PS1 - Gran Turismo, Crash Bandicoot 2, Grand Theft Auto, Rage Racer
N64 - Super Mario 64, GoldenEye 007
Dreamcast - Er... Sonic Adventure, Soul Calibur, Sega Rally 2, Shenmue?
PS2 - Gran Turismo 3, Sly Cooper, OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast (my favourite game)
PSP - Burnout Legends, Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (so far)
GC - Super Smash Bros. Melee
GBA - Donkey Kong: King of Swing
Xbox - Grand Theft Auto 3, Forza Motorsport, Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter (so far)
DS - Mario Kart DS, Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing
360 - Gears of War, Project Gotham Racing 3, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (so far, I've only JUST started)
PS3 - Burnout Paradise, Gran Turismo 5, Red Dead Redemption, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Assassin's Creed 2, Ratchet & Clank series (so far)
3DS - Ridge Racer 3DS, Mario Tennis Open (so far but most likely barring the RPGs)
Vita - Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Total Recoil
Wii U - Super Mario Galaxy, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, New Super Mario Bros. U (so far)
When something is (so far), it means that I haven't played through all of my available library yet. Dreading when it gets to the RPGs. [/spoiler]
When I was younger, I was lucky enough to have nearly a console every year since cycles were much shorter. Even got some consoles on launch such as the GBA, Gamecube and the DS. Then I had a break due to being bitter with the PS2 domination so I kept with the handhelds, then bounced back 4 years ago with the PS3 and did a bit of catching up.
As for my most played game, hmm... I've played a lot of Sonic 1 & 2 throughout my lifetime on various consoles, Burnout Legends/Burnout Paradise I both played for months, Super Smash Bros. Melee was my most played GC title and played the GTA/Gran Turismo series heavily due to their content.
For the most played games by console though whether by length or times: [spoiler]
Master System - Sonic 1/2
Mega Drive - Sonic 1/2, Castle of Illusion, Micro Machines 96
GBC - Super Mario Land 1/2, Pokemon Blue, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
PS1 - Gran Turismo, Crash Bandicoot 2, Grand Theft Auto, Rage Racer
N64 - Super Mario 64, GoldenEye 007
Dreamcast - Er... Sonic Adventure, Soul Calibur, Sega Rally 2, Shenmue?
PS2 - Gran Turismo 3, Sly Cooper, OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast (my favourite game)
PSP - Burnout Legends, Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (so far)
GC - Super Smash Bros. Melee
GBA - Donkey Kong: King of Swing
Xbox - Grand Theft Auto 3, Forza Motorsport, Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter (so far)
DS - Mario Kart DS, Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing
360 - Gears of War, Project Gotham Racing 3, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (so far, I've only JUST started)
PS3 - Burnout Paradise, Gran Turismo 5, Red Dead Redemption, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Assassin's Creed 2, Ratchet & Clank series (so far)
3DS - Ridge Racer 3DS, Mario Tennis Open (so far but most likely barring the RPGs)
Vita - Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Total Recoil
Wii U - Super Mario Galaxy, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, New Super Mario Bros. U (so far)
When something is (so far), it means that I haven't played through all of my available library yet. Dreading when it gets to the RPGs. [/spoiler]

