[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
I think most of the chub is in his belly. And maybe those curves in his face. Otherwise, his design is quite aerodynamic these days, especially in Smash Bros.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
But back then he was pretty stocky/heavyset.
[spoiler]![[Image: 112px-320102-mario1alt.jpg]](https://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/e/e6/320102-mario1alt.jpg/112px-320102-mario1alt.jpg)
[/spoiler]
If you're trying to fuse the two styles together, then I say you're headed in a good direction. c: I personally think it looks better with the SMB3 palette, but it's up to you.
I think most of the chub is in his belly. And maybe those curves in his face. Otherwise, his design is quite aerodynamic these days, especially in Smash Bros.
[spoiler]
But back then he was pretty stocky/heavyset.
[spoiler]
If you're trying to fuse the two styles together, then I say you're headed in a good direction. c: I personally think it looks better with the SMB3 palette, but it's up to you.

