By the way do we have all the event stages, models, and sprites.
Like for example the pearls, gold, power rings, candy that replaced the rings during some events that took place?
And does anyone have a list of all the versions/updates for sonic runners because I cannot find one ant it would be helpful to know when doing all of this.
Lastly I believe that from my ios sonic runners that I have the Genesis, pumpkin chao, skull chao, merlina, NiGHTS, RC Moon Mech, and maybe one of the red crystal monsters. But I will have to check in just a bit to be sure. If I do I will try and figure out how to get he files.
[spoiler=Fun Fact]
![[Image: Rrhvt4e.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Rrhvt4e.jpg)
This image is not of actual gameplay but it was shown by official sonic sources, just wanted to confirm this before someone starts looking for something like this that does not exist.
[/spoiler]
Like for example the pearls, gold, power rings, candy that replaced the rings during some events that took place?
And does anyone have a list of all the versions/updates for sonic runners because I cannot find one ant it would be helpful to know when doing all of this.
Lastly I believe that from my ios sonic runners that I have the Genesis, pumpkin chao, skull chao, merlina, NiGHTS, RC Moon Mech, and maybe one of the red crystal monsters. But I will have to check in just a bit to be sure. If I do I will try and figure out how to get he files.
[spoiler=Fun Fact]
![[Image: Rrhvt4e.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Rrhvt4e.jpg)
This image is not of actual gameplay but it was shown by official sonic sources, just wanted to confirm this before someone starts looking for something like this that does not exist.
[/spoiler]

