Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear
(06-05-2016, 03:35 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: - Split this tileset up in their respective two blocks and choose one of it which you want to assemble.
- Start from the top or the bottom (I recommend the top), never try to pick some tiles from the middle because this will confuse you even further. It just makes it harder to determine when a line ends or begins.

I noticed this tileset as 2 blocks of tiles, Nanza Pass got 3 instead.
Will try to do as you mentioned.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
re - by puggsoy - 06-15-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear - by Mortifier777 - 06-05-2016, 11:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)