Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear
Mt. Ssleithurm Catacomb:
http://i.imgur.com/1VWcndh.png
http://i.imgur.com/xWy0eMf.png
http://i.imgur.com/oAXUIE7.png
http://i.imgur.com/3Ra8N1Q.png
http://i.imgur.com/PKEbQVD.png
Sanctuary of the Magic Crest:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/psp/ast...eet/77539/

Zophar's Keep 3F:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/playsta...eet/42916/

Assembling Lunar 2 tiles is the same as Astonishia Story, you have a grid of 8x8 pixels and assemble the tiles from the left to the right, next row, left to the right, etc.
The difference to Lunar 1 (16x16 pixels) is, that it is not made to work with with RPG Maker, because I don't know any version which uses 8x8 pixels.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
re - by puggsoy - 06-15-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear - by Davy Jones - 06-03-2016, 12:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)