Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

JerseyXS97's Custom Models
#1
So since I'm only just learning to make decent fully custom models I doubt anything you see here will be anything near 'good', but I'm still giving it a shot. I'm also self-teaching, so improvement will be slow do to the lack of an actual class or anything. The only thing I've really put out so far is Auron's Masamune from FFX. It's a fully custom model, but is currently without textures and while I tried to map the default texture onto it the way I made the model doesn't really make it work like that, so this is just mostly showing off the shape.

[spoiler][Image: final_fantasy_x___masamune__custom_3d_mo...a4re02.png][/spoiler]


The picture in the corner shows the outcome of trying to apply FFX's original texture to the model.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 06-02-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: MidnightXS' Custom Models - by Khyze - 06-02-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: MidnightXS' Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 06-03-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: MidnightXS' Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 12-18-2017, 10:03 AM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by Filler - 12-19-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 12-19-2017, 07:50 AM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 02-06-2018, 04:53 AM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 02-15-2018, 03:26 PM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by Nitwitsworld - 02-21-2018, 03:19 PM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 03-14-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 08-05-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by MrPr1993 - 08-05-2018, 08:14 AM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by rundas2 - 08-08-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 08-09-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by rundas2 - 08-09-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 08-10-2018, 09:09 AM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by titleknown - 10-04-2018, 04:46 PM
RE: JerseyXS97's Custom Models - by JerseyXS97 - 10-06-2018, 01:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)