Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
I started reading The Silent Voice and oh my god I need book 7 right fucking now.

OH MY GOD I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS RIGHT NOW AND I WANT THE BOOK IN MY HAND TO FIND OUT

It's really good and it's gripped me.

I've also started reading Watamote, its also good and the main character reminds me a lot of me if I was more perverted and was actually a woman. She even plays Pop'n Music which was a ridiculously awesome thing to find out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Maxpphire - 06-02-2016, 02:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)