Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help
#92
(06-01-2016, 02:22 AM)haivl Wrote:
(05-31-2016, 09:54 PM)Mortifier777 Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 11:56 PM)MrAlbion Wrote: Here, I'll just put up everything I managed to extract from the cpks and hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be interested in digging through them. I probably missed some important files or something. :/

Source files: http://resourcebase.cbt.exvius.com/lapis/resource/


Units
Backgrounds
Monsters
Characters
Misc

WOW Just amazing, i want the map characters! please bro, continue with this ripping.

Things have changed now, they encrypted the latest unit resources. It is not readable now. Please try to extract unit3.cpk, which is provided in the previous post.

Oh damn, that is bad to know! well, i will try to see that archive.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: FF:Brave Exvius // Defining spritesheet frames help - by Mortifier777 - 06-01-2016, 08:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)