Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Not to pick on you here but like,

(05-27-2016, 06:22 PM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: Decided to continue playing LEGO Battles: Ninjago. Honestly, the gameplay is just tedious and boring to me.

Why...continue to play it then? If it's a game you don't like then you're kinda just wasting your time. :/

I mean, if you have like half an hour of playtime until you get to the final boss, then I guess it makes sense, but like if you're only halfway, then like...why continue playing when you could like trade it in and put a little credit towards a game you might actually enjoy? I rarely trade in games unless they're so mind-numbingly awful that I'm ashamed to own them
(I also trade in duplicates of games I own that I just straight-up found a better-condition version of, but that's not really relevant here)




I'm juggling like three games at once but most of it's on the PS4 or PC. I just got One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 but I'm playing that kinda slowly so I can get caught up with the manga before continuing.

I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts but this time I'm playing Final Mix. I want to at least finish the main storyline as I'm absolutely dying to pick Kingdom Hearts 2 back up (it's the one with worlds I actually like and great mechanics, haha)

On PC I'm struggling to play through Undertale (which is one of those games I can only play for like short bursts, for some reason) and also working my way through Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed. My friends are talking about reinstalling it and playing together online so I figured I'd get some practice in before we do lol
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Spring Cleaning edition - by Kosheh - 06-01-2016, 07:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)