Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things
#74
(06-01-2016, 01:30 AM)TGE Wrote: This thread is useless. Telesentry hasn't done anything. It's basically become the go-to model rip request thread (especially for users without sufficient priveleges), even though there's no one taking them on.
The only two privilege lacking requests so happened to be in a single day, today. Everyone else for quite a while beforehand (not gonna bother surfing the entire topic) was qualified.

(05-31-2016, 08:02 PM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: I have no idea, tbh...

Lots of things, big and small, have changed.
No change of computer, OS, or shockwave installation? Those would probably be the most helpful to know.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things - by Xiron - 06-01-2016, 01:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)