Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Getting Unity Studio to export .fbx with skinning
#1
I'm using the latest version of Unity Studio, and while it works good for the most part, sometimes the model I export to fbx won't preserve the skinning Sad . I've tried a lot of methods in order to get the models with their skinning in-tact, and like I said, it won't work sometimes. Am I the only one experiencing this, or is it just a bug with Unity Studio as a whole?

I want to rip models from Angry Birds Action!, in case anyone's wondering. It's Unity powered, so I'd like to use Unity Studio on it in order to rip the models WITH their skinning in-tact. Is there any other Unity model ripping tools that can rip models while preserving the rig and bones?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Getting Unity Studio to export .fbx with skinning - by The Prawn - 05-28-2016, 05:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)