Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

LttP overworld sprites question!
#2
(05-27-2016, 09:45 PM)whoizzy Wrote: Hello, all! I'm new here, and what brought me here is a query. So, I'm looking at using the overworld sprites someone posted for LoZ LttP but I noticed it looks like there are seemingly random squares missing from some of the sprites on the sheet. I was wondering if someone could tell me why that is? Unsure

Probably just an error by the ripper, what sheet is it?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
LttP overworld sprites question! - by whoizzy - 05-27-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: LttP overworld sprites question! - by daemoth - 05-27-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: LttP overworld sprites question! - by whoizzy - 05-27-2016, 10:22 PM
RE: LttP overworld sprites question! - by daemoth - 05-28-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: LttP overworld sprites question! - by whoizzy - 05-29-2016, 03:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)