Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
(05-26-2016, 01:00 AM)Hiynastrike Wrote: -snip-
I had a conversation with a friend over space travel and the colonization of Mars. When I figured that (Although I may be HORRIBLY wrong) Zeppelin technology could effectively lift a car off the ground. The result was this, a twin balloon sedan with a lifting saucer window (one of the major issues is that either the parking spaces would need to be sunken into the ground or you'd need to be a pretty able bodied person to get into the car.) And if it can't fly, it's a pretty sexy car design


I'm really digging the aesthetic that you're mastering!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by StevenB - 05-26-2016, 12:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)