Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.?
#18
(05-25-2016, 07:01 PM)Phantom Killah Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 06:15 PM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 01:50 PM)Phantom Killah Wrote: I would use my Navy Seal training. I can't really go into what that entails because it's top secret

I feel sorry for THAT intruder...
But what if it was someone with the same or better training?

there is no better training, not that I've seen. If they had the same training though, then I would be ecstatic! Finally someone to challenge my formidable skill!

In the end I think it would come down to who has the best reach

Yeah, I suppose that makes sense.

I'm not sure I'd look at a life-threatening situation as an exciting challenge, though...lol

I like challenges, but not when the stakes are really high...XD
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 05-25-2016, 10:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)