Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.?
#7
I'd most likely be fucked. Like, I once had a dream (which I wasn't aware was a dream) where someone broke into my apartment and proceeded to shoot me in the head instantly. I thought I was done for, but then I woke up.

I'm perfectly fine just hoping that never happens, because criminals are dangerous. However if one DID break in, and didn't instantly kill me, if he had a weapon I'd probably reason with him and say "Take whatever you want as long as you don't hurt me"

Then when he leaves I'd call the police. If he didn't have a weapon I'd probably try and catch him off guard with a frying pan.

Or you know, own a gun for situations like that. But I have no idea what the requirements are to own a firearm.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: If an intruder comes into your home what would you do, say etc.? - by Fawfulthegreat64 - 05-25-2016, 09:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)