Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear
I thought about this cyclops enemy, but for now I will only finish my list and that's it. Otherwise I'll never stop.

These NPC sheets are already taking all of my energy to finish and I think at one point it's neccessary to let it be. Playable characters, SFX and the majority of enemies & bosses are simply too much for me and would probably take years to rip.

Maybe I'll come back to the game and rip some more, but I don't see that coming in a near future.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
re - by puggsoy - 06-15-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear - by Davy Jones - 05-22-2016, 02:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)