Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0
(05-19-2016, 03:26 PM)Virt Wrote: An Ace Attorney fan character, a prosecutor named Yelen Payne.
Does anybody have any ideas how to make the design more interesting? I want her to have a "professional" appearance, but still appear young and cool.
Well, for a start she doesn't look like a lawyer, because she isn't dressed like one. It's worth a Google Images search to have an idea what the dress code/attire is like. You'll notice a lot of grey and even more dark grey, and mostly skirts and heels.
As Attorney is quite vibrant and eccentric, I tried to balancing out between real life and game:
[Image: PbcE1n8.png]
I apologise for the quality, I've lost my stylus... Anyway, I hope it helps, and kudos on the fine rendering! Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [DRAWINGS] Doodles and Finished Pieces 2.0 - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 05-22-2016, 01:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)