Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Early/First game experiences
#14
I tried emulation because I was interested in ripping sprites. So in 2003, I went on a download binge one night until the next morning.
Have an Amiga emulator as well, but it sure sucks setting it up. Even ripping data looks complicated judging from that one forum doing that.
Most of the time, I keep the emulators to try out ROM hacks. I wish the Sonic ones were more interesting like the Mario ones, though.

There are times I wish GOG.com would get more classic games that are still unavailable, like both Jazz Jackrabbit games for example.
Bethesda even released DooM in its original DOS glory, with none of that bullshit they did with the BFG Edition release.
What, you may ask? Consider the following video: [LINK]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Early/First game experiences - by miyabi95_ - 05-20-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by Maxpphire - 05-21-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by Dolphman - 05-21-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by miyabi95_ - 05-21-2016, 04:06 AM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by puggsoy - 05-21-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by Koh - 05-21-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by miyabi95_ - 05-21-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by ~Axis~ - 05-22-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by Dolphman - 05-22-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by Kriven - 05-22-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by Yawackhary - 05-25-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by Yaronos - 05-26-2016, 04:58 AM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by DioShiba - 05-26-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by miyabi95_ - 05-26-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by Goemar - 05-27-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: Early/First game experiences - by Zeldaboy14 - 05-29-2016, 02:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)