Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things
#45
Can you give Frogger 3D a go? It's a PC/PSX game.
  • The game is 1997 (running on DirectX 5, yo) making it too old for any ripper programs like Ninja Ripper or 3D Ripper.
  • The textures can already be extracted in a way from the game's files itself, so if you can't get those we should be okay on those.
  • I've attempted using Ninja Ripper on PSX emulators already, but either it a), doesn't work, b) freezes the program on the open file dialogue so I can't even reach the game.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things - by Xiron - 05-17-2016, 02:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)