Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Strange file Format(Game Cube Files)
#2
(05-14-2016, 02:07 PM)StrikeHedgehog Wrote: So recently, ive began trying to rip game data off of my gamecube games, and I was specifically looking for model files. What I came across was file format called ".fpk". Could someone explain what this file format is about?Is it animation files, model files, or just data variables? (Some extra info is that I was looking at "Bloody Roar: Primal Fury.)

download a fpk unpacker. Tatsunoko vs Capcom uses the same format for its game, same with the naruto games on the Wii. (along with compressed files in castlevania judgement)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange file Format(Game Cube Files) - by Demonslayerx8 - 05-15-2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Strange file Format(Game Cube Files) - by TGE - 05-15-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Strange file Format(Game Cube Files) - by TGE - 05-15-2016, 03:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)