Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

background removal help
#6
The sprites currently uploaded here made me think these other sprites are unobtainable that way. But looking at an old thread, someone was able to rip these sprites, but simply never finished the job... So Damn, I could've been ripping them the easier way after all. I guess It's about time I gave up on the old ways. Thanks for the help. Probably gonna struggle loads with these programs though knowing me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
background removal help - by MinusDaPony - 05-13-2016, 08:38 AM
RE: background removal help - by Ploaj - 05-13-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: background removal help - by MinusDaPony - 05-13-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: background removal help - by redblueyellow - 05-13-2016, 10:15 AM
RE: background removal help - by daemoth - 05-13-2016, 11:46 AM
RE: background removal help - by MinusDaPony - 05-13-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: background removal help - by MinusDaPony - 06-05-2016, 08:01 AM
RE: background removal help - by Daxar - 06-15-2016, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)