Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping from Pokkén Tournament
#25
(05-12-2016, 11:48 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Apologies for the triple-post, but...

Model importer MaxScript
Model files (minus the stages, I'll prepare and upload 'em sometime tomorrow)

You guys know what to do. Lemme know if there are any issues with the importer, as always. Wink

How should I run the .ms file? If I run it with quickbms, it gives me this: "Error: invalid command "--" or arguments -1 at line 1".
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping from Pokkén Tournament - by CHEMI6DER - 04-07-2016, 08:44 AM
RE: Ripping from Pokkén Tournament - by TGE - 04-11-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: Ripping from Pokkén Tournament - by ghostpotato - 05-13-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Ripping from Pokkén Tournament - by Knowdice - 12-13-2020, 11:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)